The STP Great Plains -- that is, the "Sabre Tooth Planter" -- is a next-generation planter and seeding blade that's specifically engineered to be used in challenging soil, residue, and climate conditions with Great Plains planting equipment.
As a furrow-opener blade, the STP Great Plains creates optimal seeding conditions through the use of its state-of-the-art agronomic, geometric tooth design that:
- maximizes rotation and cutting action;
- decreases sidewall and furrow compaction; and
- granularizes moist soil into furrow through increased soil flow, which achieves maximum soil-to-seed contact.
- Each set consists of 2 matching blades, a right blade, and a left blade.
- There is a minimum order of 2 sets.
The STP Great Plains is compatible with the following fitments:
- Forged, Heavy-Duty Double 204 Roller Bearing
- 15" | 4mm