The STPS Great Plains -- Sabre Tooth Planter Shallow -- is a next-generation planter/seeding blade that's specifically engineered to be used for shallow planting challenging soil, residue, and climate conditions, such as sharp gravel and shale rock field conditions, with Great Plains planters.
As a furrow-opener blade, the STPS Great Plains creates optimal seeding conditions through the use of its state-of-the-art agronomic, geometric tooth design that:
- maximizes rotation and cutting action;
- decreases sidewall and furrow compaction; and
- granularizes moist soil into furrow through increased soil flow, which achieves maximum soil-to-seed contact.
- Each order contains 1 set of blades.
- Each set consists of 2 matching blades, a right blade, and a left blade.
- There is a minimum order of 2 sets.
The STPS Great Plains is compatible with the following fitments:
- Forged, Heavy-Duty Double 204 Roller Bearing
- 14" or 15" | 4mm